Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Few lines for a FRIEND...
(These few lines are dedicated to one of the most valuable relationship that adds meaning to our lives - the FRIENDSHIP)

In all days 365
To achieve in life, we thrive
Even in this midst of our struggle
Human relationship do matter
‘Cos they make our life better.
Among many human relationships
With a choice, there comes one relation
A choice that adds meaning to our life and a lasting impression.
In this relationship, short time we wud have spend
But that becomes a silent bond till life's end.
Well, let me give this crap an end
And take some time today to acknowledge, value & thank such a person called a FRIEND
And taking few moments of my time to say
Wishing you a happy friendship day!

Comments:
Good.
I expect more from you
 
Keep it up.
 
Very Gud
 
Gud
 
Next step is this should be published in a book
 
Gud work da
 
Gud work. Keep it up.
 
Beautiful poem. I like it.
 
what next
 
Congratulations!!!
 
Gud work. You have written very good poem. Please continue writing such things. I know you can do it. My best wishes for your future.
 
U have expressed it very nicely. Good.
 
Congratulations
 
kalakkara da...
 
Great
 
Keep up the good work
 
Though I don't know to write poetry like u,
Yet I sincerely wish u Belated "Happy Friendship Day"
 
Great Work
 
A touching poetry
 
stupid poetry. who said friendship is the greatest relationship?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?