Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Unexpressed . . .
(Some feelings are realized late...very late to be expressed !)

When it was time to say “Bye”
I suddenly felt left alone

Amidst of all the knowing faces
Then I realized that I won’t stand beside u hereafter

Sweetest melodies wouldn’t make me entertained

Coz’ I realized I’m missing your enchanting voice

I feel my heart about to freeze

Right under the blazing sun
Cos I realized that I’m missing the warmth of your heart

I feel so helpless & missing

Even in the company of new smiling faces and great people
Coz’ I realized I’m missing your loving care

I felt like shattered to pieces

When I realized this day
That u have stolen my heart
But how could I ever blame you

Coz’ I never let myself or you know that
I do care a lot and was thinking of you . . .

Comments:
Good !
 
Good.
Keep it up.
 
We are proud of u da
 
Keep up the good work da
 
Excellent
 
We are expecting more from u
 
Too gud!
 
Congratulations and Best of Luck
 
Congrats da...
 
Hey Good one
 
Keep up the good work!!!
 
Great work
 
What next
 
Congrats!!!
 
did u write it?? too gud
 
good poem
 
Good Work. Keep it up.
 
what and when is ur next blogg?
 
Gud Work!!!
 
Beautiful poetry
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?